What is the best type of bet at roulette?

What’s the Best Bet to Make?

Each type of bet has its own payout value. But do better or higher payouts mean you are more likely to profit? Does there exist a specific type of bet that is considered “the best type of bet at roulette”? No, and this is common mistake players make. let’s see some examples.

What is the best type of bet at roulette?
Type of bets at roulette

EXAMPLE 1: Consider betting $100 on red for a European wheel. You know you have around a 50% chance of winning, which sounds like good odds. But on closer inspection, you have a 48.65% chance of winning and a 51.35% chance of losing. So there’s a slightly higher chance you will lose. Specifically, 48.65% of the time you’ll profit $100. And 51.35% of the time you’ll lose $100. This slight difference is called the “house edge”.

EXAMPLE 2: Now consider betting on all 37 numbers. Your odds of winning are 100%, which sounds great. But the payout for a single number bet is an unfair 35-1. So even when you win, you still lose money.

What is the best type of bet at roulette?

The Exception: The Best Type of Bet at Roulette

There is one type of roulette bet that is better than others. It is the only exception.

If you’ve read the page about how to win at roulette, you’d know the only systems with consistently winning bets use algorithms to predict the winning number. And while you can’t predict the exact winning number on every spin, you can at least predict the right wheel sector on most spins. So I suppose you’ve already intuited which is actually the best type of bet at roulette.

So by increasing the accuracy of predictions, the player has increased their odds of winning although the payouts remain the same. The house edge would still exist, but it wouldn’t matter because the player has shifted the odds in their favor.

So the best type of bet at roulette is betting on areas of the wheel. In fact, it’s the only way to change the odds of winning at the table. But there’s a catch.

What is the best type of bet at roulette?

If your roulette system was accurately predicting the winning number (or winning area of the wheel), you will have increased your odds of winning and would be profiting. But if particular physical factors of the wheel changed, this could make the ball land in a different area than what you predicted.

Please note that NOT all casino offers into their roulette the option of “bet on area” (the best type of bet). Did you ask yourself why? The answer is easy: they are trying to avoid losses (and let you have profit).

So instead of hitting the winning number, you would be avoiding it. So instead of increasing your odds of winning, you will be decreasing the odds. In fact, your odds of winning will be worse than random bet selection.

For this reason, inexperienced players trying to use professional betting systems can have a good streak of wins. But if the wheel’s physical conditions have changed and the player’s system hasn’t adjusted, then the player will hit a bad losing streak. Again, that’s because they’d unwittingly be avoiding the winning numbers instead of targeting them.

So while the best type of bet at roulette is wheel sectors, the system must be advanced enough to deal with ever-changing physical variables that determine the winning number. One example is air pressure because air pressure can change the deceleration rate of the ball.

What is the best type of bet at roulette?

Related Posts:
Details about configuration: How to get PLATFORM Name?
If you get a license but don’t know how to proceed: I’ve got a license, what’s next?
A video proof of how to use RouleGENIUS: €966 NET Winning at roulette

Conclusion

There actually doesn’t exist one type of bet better than another, so you are free to bet on whatever you want, just take into consideration the payouts of each type of bet, take in consideration your coverage, and how much money you invest during each spin and, in the last, take in consideration the statistics that are showing into your roulette statistical panel.

It is true that for example, after 10 red numbers – the next number has 50% of being red again, but it is also true that after 1000 spins, there will be about 500 red and 500 black numbers. So betting on the best type of bet at roulette is not enough for having profit: you need also to use your GENIUS mind and use a GENIUS software predictor like RouleGENIUS – that guarantees no more than 4 losses in a row.

More, RouleGENIUS published the first FREE Video COURSE on the web about how to win at roulette. This course teaches you about the roulette algorithm and how it actually detects winnings predictions. Follow the FREE Roulette Course and increase your income.

So if you like it, get our ELITE Package where we reveal secrets about how to reach 94.7% of winning! And that is NOT all: we also offer you 25 secrets to WIN at roulette and a full pdf guide!


DOWNLOAD and Purchase:

Android App: DOWNLOAD Android app from GOOGLE PLAY

Windows app: DOWNLOAD Windows Version of RouleGENIUS

Purchase License: SEE the available PACKAGES to PURCHASE a LICENSE


Useful Links that may interest you:

About RouleGENIUS: Which are the RouleGENIUS roulette software features?
More about the Secrets: What are THE 25 SECRETS TO WIN at roulette?

About Configuration: Video Tutorials about how to configure RouleGENIUS Roulette Predictor

About Proofs: Winning Video proofs of using RouleGENIUS roulette software
FAQ Page: The most FREQUENTLY asked QUESTIONS from visitors

FREE Video Course

What is the best type of bet at roulette?

The FIRST FREE VIDEO Course in the world!

App on Play Store

RouleGENIUS 2023 Roulette Predictor is finally on Google Play too, with a unique mobile application! DOWNLOAD it Right NOW!

What is the best type of bet at roulette?

×
New Purchase